Well the rain is back, better than the fog I guess. Don't have too much to say, I'm trying to think of what to do for Valentine's Day, go out for dinner? stay home and make dinner? Make and evening out of it and do things, or just stay home and have a quiet evening in. Does anyone else think that Valentine's Day is just an excsue for businesses to make money? Why should we show our love for our partners on one certain day of the year. To me love is a year round thing, not once a year.I'd rather surprise julie with flowrs etc any day of the year, not just on Feb 14th, cause the calendar says it's Valentines day.
Well it's Super Bowl Sunday tomorrow, I say the Colts win 31-17. Bulldogs play tonight, they won for the first time in 10 games last night, 5-4 in K-town. Hopefully they can build off of this and put a few more wins together before the end of the season in a month.
Well time to go to work, I'll try to update this more often.
Love you Julie, Miss you too and I'll see You in a couple of days.
Dan
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment